This article is for those who love travelling but bad at packing things and who packs hours before leaving for the airport or station, always pays extra for the luggage .
So here you can find 7 hacks of quick packing .
- Pack clothes from inside out : If you have light colored clothes then always prefer to fold it inside out.This is a great hack for sequined and embroidered items too.This way you will only keep them safe from accidental spots but will safe them with squeezes too.
- Put belts inside collar : This will be good for your belt as well as your collars of your formal shirts stiff and creaseless and you just have to roll up your belts and place them inside the collar loop. Cool?
- Double-stuff : so the most tricky item is shoes that you can’t do without , so the best use of them is to stuff necessary items like phone cords ,charger and similar things inside them to avoid misplacing them as well as using up extra space.
- Go digital : Every time the airport security asks for your papers do you feel like sweating. so be a step ahead and take pictures of all your important documents on your phone and For back-up, mail them to yourself and your travel partners.
- Spill-proof your liquids : To avoid spilling of liquids like shampoos or oils or anything that you wish to take with yourself then unscrew the bottles and seal the mouths with cling films so that the bottle caps come loose, the liquid inside will stay safe and your belongings will also stay safe as its really very obvious accident that can happen to anybody so be prepare for it.
- Hide valuable thing : So you must be thinking how to carry valuable thing with you and the storage so you can use your pill bottles to store jewellery or just roll up your wads of cash and stash them in an empty chapstick tube.This way you can avoid greater risk of losing them and can give your valuable time in enjoying rather then thinking about those valuable things.
- Roll it out : The best way to save space is first, fold them in half making a rectangle and then, roll up. It helps save space and also makes it easier for you to find items in your overstuffed suitcases and this is the most trendy hack to pack up your bag.